Vietnam is returning to business as usual domestically, while borders remain closed to prevent virus spread.
Can I travel to Vietnam?
Vietnam borders are closed for all foreign nationalities.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Vietnam?
- Anyone entering Vietnam is required to quarantine for 14 days in a government facility.
- Quarantine may be prolonged if showing symptoms or testing positive for COVID-19.
- Exceptions may be made for diplomats, after being approved.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Vietnam?
A health declaration is required upon arrival to Vietnam.
Is public transportation open in Vietnam?
Public transportation in Vietnam is operating regularly.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Vietnam?
- Restaurants, cafes and Bars in Vietnam are open under restrictions.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Vietnam?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Vietnam are open.
- In some high-risk areas, a lockdown is in place, non-essential businesses are closed and leaving the house is allowed for essential reasons only.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Vietnam?
Wearing face masks in Vietnam is required on public transport.