International travel to Tunisia has resumed, and domestic restrictions change regularly based on infection rates.
Can I travel to Tunisia?
- Tunisia has opened its borders and resumed international flights with some countries.
- All arrivals must fill in an online form in advance.
- Flights from the UK, South Africa, Australia, Brazil, and Denmark are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Tunisia?
- All arrivals to Tunisia must quarantine for 7 days; some exceptions are in effect.
- All arrivals must download the government's trace and track app.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Tunisia?
Anyone arriving to Tunisia will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Tunisia?
Public transportation in Tunisia is operating but with reduced capacity, with health measurements in place.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Tunisia?
Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Tunisia are open in limited capacity, with health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Tunisia?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Tunisia are open, under health requirements.
- Cultural activities may take place only outdoors.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Tunisia?
It is required to wear a face mask in public places.