International travel to Texas is subject to the same regulations as all of the US, and inter-state travel to Texas is possible. Within Texas, many establishments have re-opened, with different restrictions in place.
Can I travel to Texas?
- International travel to Texas follows the general US restrictions.
- It is possible to travel to Texas from other US states.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Texas?
There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Texas.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Texas?
All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Texas?
Public transportation in Texas is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Texas?
- Restaurants and bars in Texas are open with capacity and health limitations in place.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Texas?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Texas are open in reduced capacity and with health measurements in place.
- In high-risk areas, non-essential businesses and attractions are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Texas?
Wearing face masks is required in enclosed public places.