Flights to Sudan have resumed from limited countries, and domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Sudan?
- Some commercials flights to Sudan have resumed, but remain limited.
- Flights from India are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Sudan?
- Anyone entering Sudan will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Sudanese citizens and residents are exempt from this requirement.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Sudan?
- Anyone entering Sudan will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test, no older than 96 hours.
- Arrivals from the UK, South Africa, the Netherlands, Egypt and Ethiopia must present a test, no older than 72 hours. and will be tested again upon arrival.
- Sudanese citizens and residents may be tested on arrival instead.
Is public transportation open in Sudan?
Public transportation in Sudan is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Sudan?
Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Sudan are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Sudan?
Non-essential businesses and attractions open, under social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Sudan?
There are no requirement to wear a face mask currently in place in Sudan.