Spain has opened its borders with EU member countries. Domestically, most restrictions have been lifted.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Spain?
There is no requirement to quarantine when entering Spain currently in place.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Spain?
- Anyone arriving to Spain will undergo a temperature check.
- All arrivals from high-risk areas will be required to fill a health control form, including an RT-PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Spain?
- Public transportation in Spain is operating in reduced capacity.
- Many regions have implemented regional entry and exit restrictions.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Spain?
- Bars and restaurants are open under social distancing requirements. Restrictions vary between regions.
- In Catalonia, bars and restaurants are open for limited hours during the day.
Are businesses and attractions open in Spain?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Spain are open, under social distancing requirements. Restrictions vary between regions.
- A nationwide nightly curfew is in place between 23:00 and 6:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Spain?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.