Slovakia is open for some countries, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Slovakia?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Slovakia?
- All arrivals to Slovakia are required to self-quarantine for 14 days. This may be shortened if testing negative on day 5.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt from quarantine
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Slovakia?
- All arrivals to Slovakia must present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Arrivals from green countries are exempt.
- Those that are required to quarantine may get tested on the 5th day of their quarantine, to shorten the quarantine period.
Is public transportation open in Slovakia?
Public transportation in Slovakia is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Slovakia?
Restaurants and cafes in Slovakia are open, with health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Slovakia?
- Non-essential businesses in Slovakia are allowed to reopen.
- Leisure facilities may open as well, however in some cases visitors must present a negative PCR test result to enter.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Slovakia?
Wearing face masks is required on public transportation and in enclosed public places.