Singapore's borders are closed for most travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Singapore?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Singapore?
- Most arrivals to Singapore will be required to self-quarantine or quarantine in an approved location, for 14 days.
- Arrivals from Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.K., U.S., and Vatican City will be required to quarantine for 7 days.
- Vaccinated arrivals from Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, U.K. and U.S. are exempt from quarantine.
- Arrivals from Cambodia, Egypt, Estonia, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Qatar, Rwanda, Samoa, Seychelles, Slovenia, South Africa, Tonga, UAE, and Vietnam must take quarantine for 10.
- Permitted arrivals from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will be required to quarantine in a government facility for 14 days, then another 7 days at home.
- Arrivals from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, are exempt from quarantine if testing negative upon arrival.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Singapore?
- A health questionnaire is required to enter Singapore.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, taken no more than 48 hours before departing to Singapore, except those arriving from Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China, and Taiwan.
- All arrivals will undergo a test upon entry, and additional tests during their quarantine period.
- Permitted arrivals from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will be tested again on day 14 and 21.
Is public transportation open in Singapore?
Public transportation in Singapore is operating under social distancing measurements.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Singapore?
- Restaurants in Singapore are open for carryout.
- Vaccinated individuals may dine indoors, with a limit of 2 people per table.
Are businesses and attractions open in Singapore?
Most none-essential businesses and attractions in Singapore are open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Singapore?
Wearing face masks is required in public.