Singapore's borders are closed for travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Singapore?
- Singapore is closed for travelers, with very few exception in place.
- All arrivals from the UK and South Africa are banned, except for returning citizens and residents
- Business and official travel might be possible under Green/Fast Lane arrangements , and require applying for Safe Travel Pass in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Singapore?
- All arrivals to Singapore will be required to self-quarantine or quarantine in an approved location, for 14 days.
- Arrivals from Taiwan, Brunei, China, Australia and New Zealand are only required to quarantine until their test results are available.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Singapore?
- A health questionnaire is required to enter Singapore.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, taken no more than 72 hours before departing to Singapore.
- All passengers will undergo a second test upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Singapore?
Public transportation in Singapore is operating under social distancing measurements.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Singapore?
Restaurants in Singapore are open under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Singapore?
Most none-essential businesses and attractions are now open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Singapore?
Wearing face masks is required in public.