Singapore's borders are closed for most travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Singapore?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Singapore?
- All arrivals to Singapore will be required to self-quarantine or quarantine in an approved location, for 14 days.
- Permitted arrivals from India,Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will be required to quarantine in a government facility for 14 days, then another 7 days at home.
- Arrivals from Hong Kong will be required to quarantine for 7 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Singapore?
- A health questionnaire is required to enter Singapore.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, taken no more than 72 hours before departing to Singapore.
- All passengers will undergo a second test upon arrival.
- Permitted arrivals from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan will be tested again on day 14 and 21.
- Arrivals from Hong Kong will be tested again at the end of their quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Singapore?
Public transportation in Singapore is operating under social distancing measurements.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Singapore?
Restaurants in Singapore are open under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Singapore?
Most none-essential businesses and attractions are now open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Singapore?
Wearing face masks is required in public.