Seychelles is now open for all travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Seychelles?
- Seychelles has re-opened for travelers from all countries, except for Brazil and India.
- All arrivals must complete a health authorization before travel.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Seychelles?
- There is no requirement for travelers to quarantine when arriving to Seychelles, however all arrivals must stay in approved accommodations.
- Returning citizens and residents who do not provide a negative test will have to quarantine for 7 days with a free PCR test conducted after 5 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Seychelles?
- All arrivals to Seychelles must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, and will be tested again on the 5th day.
- All arrivals will also required to obtain health insurance in advance.
Is public transportation open in Seychelles?
Public transportation in Seychelles is operating under restrictions.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Seychelles?
Restaurants and cafes in Seychelles are open, requiring reservation in advance.
Are businesses and attractions open in Seychelles?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Seychelles are open.
- Mass events and public gatherings are banned, and clubs and casinos remain closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 22:00 to 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Seychelles?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places in Seychelles.