Seychelles is now open for all travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Seychelles?
- Seychelles has re-opened for travelers from all countries, except for Bangladesh, Pakistan, South Africa, Brazil and India.
- All arrivals must complete a health authorization before travel.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Seychelles?
- There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Seychelles.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Seychelles?
- All arrivals to Seychelles must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will also required to obtain health insurance in advance.
Is public transportation open in Seychelles?
Public transportation in Seychelles is operating under restrictions.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Seychelles?
Restaurants and cafes in Seychelles are open, requiring reservations in advance.
Are businesses and attractions open in Seychelles?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Seychelles are open until 19:00.
- Mass events and public gatherings are banned, and clubs remain closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 23:00 to 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Seychelles?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places in Seychelles.