Serbia's borders are open for travel, however flight options are reduced. Domestically, restrictions on non-essential activities are eased again.
Can I travel to Serbia?
Serbia's borders are now open for all travelers, with additional measures for some arrivals.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Serbia?
- There are no quarantine requirements for travelers entering Serbia.
- Serbian citizens and residents may enter without a RT-PCR test, but must self-quarantine for 10 days, unless they are fully vaccinated.
- All arrivals from India will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Serbia?
- Anyone arriving to Serbia must present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
- Serbian citizens and residents may enter without a RT-PCR test, but must self-quarantine for 10 days.
- This does not apply to Serbian citizens arriving from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Hungary and Montenegro, and fully vaccinated Serbian citizens arriving from other countries.
- All arrivals from India will be tested within 24 hours of arrival.
Is public transportation open in Serbia?
Public transportation in Serbia is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Serbia?
Restaurants cafes and bars in Serbia are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Serbia?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Serbia are open with capacity limitations and other health measures in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Serbia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.