Senegal has resumed some international flights, while land and sea borders remain closed.
Can I travel to Senegal?
- Officially, some international flights to Senegal have resumed, however the Senegal government is not accepting any travelers from countries who are not open to travel from Senegal.
- Citizens, residents, business travelers, diplomats and other specific cases are exempt.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Senegal?
There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Senegal, unless tested positive for COVID-19.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Senegal?
Anyone arriving to Senegal will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test taken in your origin country, no more than 5 days before arrival.
Is public transportation open in Senegal?
Public transportation in Senegal is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Senegal?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Senegal are open under social distancing measurements.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Senegal?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Senegal are open, under social distancing measurements.
- In high-risk areas, non essential-businesses and attractions are closed, and a curfew is in place between 21:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Senegal?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transportation.