Saint Lucia is now open for air travel, while sea borders will open in a later stage. Domestically, Saint Lucia is in Phase 1 of re-opening, and some restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Saint Lucia?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Saint Lucia?
- Anyone arriving to Saint Lucia will be required to stay in a certified hotel for the first 14 days, and leave only for certified activities and tours.
- Returning citizens arriving from countries outside the CARICOM bubble, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Saint Lucia?
- Anyone arriving to Saint Lucia will be required to present a negative PCR test no older than 5 days, and undergo a temperature screening.
- This does not apply for arrivals from CARICOM countries.
Is public transportation open in Saint Lucia?
Public transportation in Saint Lucia is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Saint Lucia?
Restaurants and bars in Saint Lucia are open for takeout and delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Saint Lucia?
- Non-essential businesses in Saint Lucia are open, while attractions and leisure facilities remain closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 19:00 to 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Saint Lucia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.