Rwanda has opened its borders for international flights, and many domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Rwanda?
- Commercial flights to Rwanda have resumed, and the country is accepting travelers.
- All arrivals a required to complete a Passenger Locator Form, in the 72 hours before arriving.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Rwanda?
Anyone arriving to Rwanda will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Rwanda?
- Anyone arriving to Rwanda will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test, no older than 120 hours.
- All arrivals will undergo a second test upon arrival, and a third one at the end of the quarantine period.
Is public transportation open in Rwanda?
- Public transportation in Rwanda is operating.
- Non-essential travel between districts is banned.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Rwanda?
Restaurants in Rwanda are open under social distancing restrictions. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Rwanda?
- Many non-essential businesses and attractions in Rwanda are now open.
- Gaming halls and mass gatherings remain prohibited.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 20:00 to 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Rwanda?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.