Romania is accepting travelers from some countries, and domestic restrictions vary according to infection rates.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Romania?
- Anyone arriving to Romania from Yellow countries, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Quarantine period can be shortened to 10 days if the second test's result is negative.
- Arrivals that are fully vaccinated are exempt.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Romania?
Arrivals from yellow countries must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Romania?
Public transportation in Romania is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Romania?
- Restaurants, cafes and bars in most of Romania are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants, cafes and bars are open only for outdoor seating, takeout and delivery.
Are businesses and attractions open in Romania?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Romania are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 5:00.
- In high-risk areas, spas, swimming pools, theaters and cinemas are closed, and the nightly curfew starts at 20:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Romania?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.