Qatar's borders are open for arrivals from GCC countries, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Qatar?
- Citizens and residents of GCC countries can travel to Qatar.
- Transiting through Qatar is possible.
- All arrivals must download Qatar's trace and track app.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Qatar?
- Anyone entering Qatar will be required to self-quarantine or quarantine in an approved hotel for 7 days.
- Returning travelers who were fully vaccinated in Qatar are exempted from quarantine rules.
- Arrivals from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, must quarantine in a government facility for 10 days, even if vaccinated.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Qatar?
- All arrivals to must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, or be tested upon arrival.
- Arrivals from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the Philippines must present a test no older than 48 hours.
Is public transportation open in Qatar?
Public transportation in Qatar is operating with reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Qatar?
Restaurants in Qatar are open for takeaway and delivery services only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Qatar?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Qatar are open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Qatar?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.