Qatar's borders are open for most travelers, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Qatar?
- Qatar is open for travel from most countries, with different entry requirements based on country of origin.
- Unvaccinated travelers from extreme risk countries are not allowed to enter Qatar.
- All arrivals must download Qatar's trace and track app.
- All arrivals must register on the website - www.ehteraz.gov.qa at least 3 days before arrival.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Qatar?
- Unvaccinated arrivals to Qatar from green countries, will be required to self-quarantine or 7 days. Vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
- Unvaccinated arrivals from red and extreme red countries will be quarantined in an approved hotel for 7 days. Vaccinated arrivals will be quarantined for 2 days while awaiting test results.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Qatar?
- All arrivals to Qatar must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Unvaccinated arrivals from green countries will be tested again on the 6th day of quarantine.
- Arrivals from red and dark red countries will be tested upon arrival. Unvaccinated arrivals from red countries will be tested on the 6th day as well.
Is public transportation open in Qatar?
Public transportation in Qatar is operating with reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Qatar?
Restaurants in Qatar are open with limited capacity. Outdoor seating is open for everyone, while onl vaccinated individuals may sit indoors.
Are businesses and attractions open in Qatar?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Qatar are open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Qatar?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.