Qatar's borders are open for some travel, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Qatar?
- Qatar is open for travel from GCC countries, and for vaccinated arrivals from other countries, with different entry requirements based on country of origin.
- Transiting through Qatar is possible.
- All arrivals must download Qatar's trace and track app.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Qatar?
- Arrivals to Qatar from green countries, will be required to self-quarantine or five days.
- Arrivals from orange countries will be quarantined in an approved hotel for 7 days.
- Arrivals from red countries will be quarantined in an approved hotel for 10 days.
- Vaccinated arrivals are exempt from quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Qatar?
- All arrivals to must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Arrivals from green countries will be tested again on the 4th day of quarantine.
- Arrivals from orange countries will be tested on the 6th day of quarantine.
- Arrivals from red countries will be tested on arrival and on the 9th day of quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Qatar?
Public transportation in Qatar is operating with reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Qatar?
Restaurants in Qatar are open with limited capacity. Outdoor seating is open for everyone, while onl vaccinated individuals may sit indoors.
Are businesses and attractions open in Qatar?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Qatar are open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Qatar?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.