Puerto Rico has re-opened for international travel, however some domestic restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Puerto Rico?
Puerto Rico is open for travelers, following certain arrival protocols.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Puerto Rico?
Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico without test results, or that is showing symptoms, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Puerto Rico?
- Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico will be required to complete a health declaration form and present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours.
- After completing this form, you will be given a QR code, to present upon arrival.
Is Public Transportation Open in Puerto Rico?
Public transportation in Puerto Rico is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Puerto Rico?
- Restaurants in Puerto Rico are open under social distancing requirements.
- Bars and cafes remain closed
Are businesses and attractions open in Puerto Rico?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Puerto Rico are open, under social distancing requirements.
- Night clubs remain closed and mass events and gatherings are banned.
- A nightly curfew is in effect between 23:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Puerto Rico?
Face masks are required in all public places.