Peru's borders have opened for most countries, while domestically Peru is introducing many restrictions again.
Can I travel to Peru?
- Peru has opened for travel from most countries, however number of flights is reduced.
- All foreign nationals who have been to the UK, South Africa and Brazil countries are prohibited from entering Peru.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Peru?
All arrivals to Peru without test results, must self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Peru?
- All arrivals to Peru are required to fill in a health declaration.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Peru?
Public transportation in Peru is currently operating with reduced schedules.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Peru?
- Restaurants in most of Peru are open under health and social distancing regulations.
- In extreme risk areas, restaurants and bars are open for delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Peru?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Peru are open under capacity and health requirements.
- In extreme risk areas, non-essential businesses and attractions are closed, and a curfew is in place from 21:00 to 4:00. On Sundays, a full lockdown is in place.
- In other areas, curfew may start at 23:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Peru?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.