Peru's borders have opened for some travel, while domestically Peru is in Phase 4 of lifting lockdown restrictions.
Can I travel to Peru?
- Peru has resumed flights to and from several destinations in the Americas.
- Flights longer than 8 hours are suspended, and land borders are closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Peru?
All arrivals to Peru must quarantine for 14 days, in an approved location.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Peru?
- All arrivals to Peru are required to fill in a health declaration.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Peru?
Public transportation in Peru is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Peru?
- Restaurants in most of Peru are open under health and social distancing regulations.
- In extreme risk areas, restaurants and bars are open for delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Peru?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Peru are open under capacity and health requirements.
- In extreme risk areas, non-essential businesses and attractions are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 23:00 and 4:00 in moderate risk areas, 21:00-4:00 in high risk areas, and 19:00-4:00 in very high risk areas.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Peru?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.