Paraguay's international airport has re-opened for international travel.
Can I travel to Paraguay?
- Paraguay has re-opened for travelers arriving by air.
- Arrivals from the UK are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Paraguay?
Anyone arriving to Paraguay without test results will be required to quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Paraguay?
- Anyone entering Paraguay will be required to present a negative RT-PCR or NAAT test, no older than 72 hours.
- Those not presenting any test result will be required to take a test within 24 hours upon arrival.
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration in the 24 hours before departure.
- All international arrivals must present a health insurance, covering COVID-19.
Is public transportation open in Paraguay?
In most areas, public transportation in Paraguay is operating in reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Paraguay?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Paraguay are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Paraguay?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions is Paraguay are open, under social distancing requirements.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 01:00-05:00. In high-risk areas, it is from 20:00-05:00.
- Children under 18 are not allowed to leave their residence without an adult.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Paraguay?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transport.