Paraguay's international airport has re-opened for international travel. Internally, Paraguay is gradually lifting restrictions.
Can I travel to Paraguay?
- Paraguay has re-opened for travelers arriving by air.
- Arrivals from the UK are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Paraguay?
Anyone arriving to Paraguay without test results will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Paraguay?
- Anyone entering Paraguay will be required to present a negative RT-PCR or NAAT test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration in the 24 hours before departure.
- All international arrivals must present a health insurance, covering COVID-19.
Is public transportation open in Paraguay?
Public transportation in Paraguay is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Paraguay?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Paraguay are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Paraguay?
Non-essential businesses and attractions is Paraguay are open, under social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Paraguay?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transport.