Panama's borders have opened for travelers, while many restrictions are still in place domestically.
Can I travel to Panama?
International flights to and from Panama have resumed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Panama?
- There is no requirement to quarantine if arriving to Panama with negative PCR test results.
- If arriving with a positive result, you will be required to quarantine for 7 days and take another test. A positive result will require additional 7 days of quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Panama?
- Anyone entering Panama will be required to present a negative antigen test, no older than 48 hours before arrival.
- It is also possible to be tested upon arrival, at the cost of $50 USD.
Is public transportation open in Panama?
Public transportation in Panama is operating in reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Panama?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Panama are open, with social distancing requirements in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Panama?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Panama have re-opened.
- Beaches and rivers are closed for visitors.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 4:00. International travelers are exempt from this curfew.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Panama?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.