Pakistan's borders are open for commercial flights from most countries, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Pakistan?
- Air travel to Pakistan has resumed, while land borders remain closed.
- Arrivals from high-risk countries are banned, except for returning citizens and residents, and few other exceptions.
- All arrivals will be required to fill in a locator form.
- All arrivals are required to install the "Pass Track" app.
- Land borders are closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Pakistan?
- All arrivals to Pakistan will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- Anyone showing symptoms will be tested and might be required to quarantine on an approved facility, depending on test results.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Pakistan?
- Anyone arriving to Pakistan will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Arrivals from low-risk countries are exempt.
- All arrivals will undergo a rapid test upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Pakistan?
Public transportation in Pakistan is operating with reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Pakistan?
Restaurants and cafes in Pakistan are open, under social distancing requirements. Only vaccinated individuals may dine indoors.
Are businesses and attractions open in Pakistan?
- Non-essential businesses in Pakistan are open, while most leisure facilities remain closed.
- Gyms and cinemas are open for vaccinated individuals.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Pakistan?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.