International and inter-state travel to Oregon are possible, under certain limitations and restrictions. Internally, Oregon is under tight restrictions at least until December 2nd.
Can I travel to Oregon?
- International travel to Oregon follows the general US restrictions, with some added restrictions.
- Travel from other US states is possible, with quarantine recommendations.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Oregon?
All arrivals to Oregon are recommended to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Oregon?
All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Oregon?
Public transportation in Oregon is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Oregon?
- Restaurants and bars in Oregon are open in limited capacity. Capacity limitations vary between regions.
- In red areas, restaurants and bars are open for outdoor seating only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Oregon?
- Non-essential shops in Oregon are open in limited capacity and with health measures in place. Capacity limitations vary between regions.
- In red zones, indoor entertainment businesses are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Oregon?
Wearing face masks is required in enclosed public places and when social distancing can't be maintained.