Oman's airports are closed for travelers. Only citizens and residents will be allowed to enter.
Can I travel to Oman?
- Oman is closed for travelers. Only citizens and residents will be allowed to enter.
- All arrivals must install the downloaded the Tarassud+ and HMushrif tracking apps.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Oman?
All arrivals to Oman will be required to quarantine for 7 days in an approved hotel.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Oman?
- All arrivals to Oman must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- For arrivals by air, a second test will be conducted upon entry, and a third one after 7 days of quarantine.
- All arrivals must have a valid health insurance, covering COVID-19.
Is public transportation open in Oman?
Public transportation in Oman is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Oman?
Restaurants and cafes in Oman are open, in 50% and with health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Oman?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Oman are open, in limited capacity and with social distancing and health measures in place.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 21:00 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Oman?
It is required to wear a face mask whenever leaving the house.