Nigeria's airports have opened for travel, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Nigeria?
- Airports in Nigeria are open, and some international flights resumed.
- Arrivals must present a QR code generated in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Nigeria?
Anyone arriving to Nigeria will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Nigeria?
- Anyone entering Nigeria, over the age of 10, will be required to present a negative PCR test no older than 96 hours, and fill in a health locator form.
- All passengers will be tested again within 7 days of arrival, at their own expense.
Is public transportation open in Nigeria?
Public transportation in Nigeria is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Nigeria?
Restaurants in Nigeria are open for takeout and delivery. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Nigeria?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Nigeria are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 01:00 to 04:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Nigeria?
Wearing a face mask is required in public spaces.