Niger's borders have opened for commercial flights, and domestic restrictions are almost completely lifted.
Can I travel to Niger?
Commercial flights to and from Niger resumed, while land borders remain closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Niger?
All arrivals to Niger must self-quarantine for 7 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Niger?
- All arrivals to Niger will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
Is public transportation open in Niger?
Public transportation in Niger is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Niger?
- Restaurants in Niger are open, under social distancing requirements.
- Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Niger?
- Businesses and attractions in Niger were re-opened under social distancing requirements.
- Night clubs and other entertainment venues are closed.
- Large gatherings are banned.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Niger?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transport.