International travel to New Mexico is subject to the same regulations as all of the US, and inter-state travel to New Mexico is permitted with some restrictions. Internally, many restrictions are being re-imposed.
Can I travel to New Mexico?
- International travel to New Mexico follows the general US restrictions.
- Travel from other US states is possible under some restrictions.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to New Mexico?
All arrivals to New-Mexico are recommended to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to New Mexico?
All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in New Mexico?
Public transportation in New Mexico is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in New Mexico?
- Restaurants, cafes and bars in green and yellow areas in New Mexico are open, with capacity limitations in place.
- In red areas, restaurants and bars may open for outdoor seating only.
Are businesses and attractions open in New Mexico?
- Non-essential businesses and some attractions in New Mexico are open, with capacity limitations in place.
- Close contact leisure facilities remain closed nationwide.
Do I need to wear a face mask in New Mexico?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.