Namibia has opened its borders for travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Namibia?
Namibia's borders are open for travelers, and it is possible to enter by air, sea or land.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Namibia?
- Anyone arriving to Namibia without test results, will be required to quarantine for 7 days.
- Returning citizens and residents that have a certified de-isolation from the government of the country of departure will not be subject to quarantine, despite result of testing.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Namibia?
- Anyone arriving to Namibia will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test, no older than 7 days.
- Namibian citizens are exempt from this rule.
Is public transportation open in Namibia?
Public transportation in Namibia is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Namibia?
Restaurants and bars in Namibia are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Namibia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Namibia are open, under social distancing requirements.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Namibia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.