All international travel to and from Myanmar, and most domestic travel, are forbidden.
Can I travel to Myanmar?
All air and land borders in Myanmar are closed for travelers.
Travel for business purposes is possible after issuing a business visa.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Myanmar?
Anyone arriving to Myanmar will be required to quarantine for at least 10 days in a government facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Myanmar?
- Anyone arriving to Myanmar will undergo a temperature check
- Anyone arriving to Myanmar will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test, no older than 72 hours, and will be tested again on days 3 and 7 of their quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Myanmar?
- Public transportation in Myanmar is operating.
- In high-risk areas, traveling outside of town is banned.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Myanmar?
- Restaurants and bars are resuming operations under health restrictions.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Myanmar?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Myanmar are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 20:00 to 4:00, while in Yangon, a 22:00-04:00 curfew is in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Myanmar?
Wearing face masks is required in Myanmar.