Mexico is open for arrivals by air from all countries, while land borders are closed. Most domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Mexico?
- Mexico is open for travelers, however land borders are closed, and flights amount is reduced.
- All arrivals must complete a health declaration before arrival.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Mexico?
Arrivals to Mexico might be required to quarantine, depending on health screening results.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Mexico?
A temperature check is conducted when arriving to Mexico.
Is public transportation open in Mexico?
Public transportation in Mexico is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Mexico?
- Restaurants and bars in Mexico's Red Zones are only open for takeout.
- Restaurants and bars in other zones are open with varying capacity limitations.
Are businesses and attractions open in Mexico?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Red Zones remain closed.
- In all other zones, non-essential businesses and attractions are open, with varying capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Mexico?
Wearing face masks is mandatory in some states.