Mauritius has opened its borders for travelers, under strict protocols, and some domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I travel to Mauritius?
- Mauritius is once again accepting travelers, with varying protocols based on vaccination status.
- Permitted arrivals must fill in the Passenger Locator Form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Mauritius?
- Non-vaccinated arrivals to Mauritius will be required to quarantine for 14 days in a government-approved hotel room.
- Vaccinated arrivals may stay in government-approved hotels, and use the hotel facilities and beach freely.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Mauritius?
- All arrivals to Mauritius are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 7 days.
- Additional PCR tests will be conducted upon arrival, and on the 7th and 14th day of the visit.
- All arrivals must fill in a Health Declaration Form.
Is public transportation open in Mauritius?
Public transportation in Mauritius is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Mauritius?
Restaurants and cafes in Mauritius are open, while bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Mauritius?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Mauritius are open, with social distancing measures in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Mauritius?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.