Mauritius has opened it borders for travelers, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Mauritius?
- Mauritius airports and ports have opened for travel from permitted countries.
- Arrivals from the UK, South Africa, Japan and Brazil are banned.
- All arrivals must fill in the Passenger Locator Form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Mauritius?
Anyone arriving to Mauritius will be required to quarantine for 14 days in a government-approved facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Mauritius?
- All arrivals to Mauritius are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 7 days.
- Additional PCR tests will be conducted upon arrival, and on the 7th and 14th day of the visit.
- All arrivals must fill in a Health Declaration Form.
Is public transportation open in Mauritius?
Public transportation in Mauritius is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Mauritius?
Restaurants and cafes in Mauritius are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Mauritius?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Mauritius are open, under social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Mauritius?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.