Mauritania's air borders are open, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Mauritania?
Commercial flights to Mauritania have resumed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Mauritania?
- Anyone arriving to Mauritania must be self-quarantine for 10 days.
- Arrivals who test positive or show symptoms will be quarantined at a government facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Mauritania?
- Anyone arriving to Mauritania will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 5 days.
- All arrivals will undergo a temperature check, and might be required to take more tests, based on the results.
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration.
Is public transportation open in Mauritania?
Public transportation in Mauritania is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Mauritania?
Restaurants Mauritania are open under capacity limitation and social distancing measures.
Are businesses and attractions open in Mauritania?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Mauritania are open under capacity limitation and social distancing measures.
- A curfew is in place between 02:00 and 06:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Mauritania?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.