International travel to Maryland is subject to the same regulations as all of the US, and inter-state travel to Maryland is permitted, both with some additional advisories. Internally, Maryland is gradually of re-opening.
Can I travel to Maryland?
- International travel to Maryland follows the general US restrictions, with additional requirements.
- Travel from US states is possible, with some requirements.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Maryland?
- All arrivals to Maryland without test results, are recommended to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- Arrivals from the District of Columbia, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia are exempt.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Maryland?
All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Maryland?
Public transportation in Maryland is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Maryland?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Maryland are open in limited capacity and under social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars may be open only for takeout, delivery, and in some cases outdoor seating.
Are businesses and attractions open in Maryland?
Most non-essential businesses in Maryland are open, with social distancing and capacity limitations in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Maryland?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.