Liberia's land borders remain closed, while the airport has opened. Some domestic restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Liberia?
- Liberia's airport has opened, though flights are still reduced. Land borders remain closed.
- All arrivals must download and install the Lib Travel mobile app, and complete a health screening form.
- Arrivals from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are banned.
- Land borders are closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Liberia?
- Anyone arriving to Liberia is recommended to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- Arrivals from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and Brazil will be quarantined in government facility for 8 days and will be tested again after the 7th day.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Liberia?
- Anyone entering Liberia will be screened for coronavirus at their own expense ($75), and might need additional testing based on the screening results.
- Some arrivals are exempt from this requirement, if presenting a negative PCR test, no older than 96 hours.
Is public transportation open in Liberia?
Public transportation in Liberia is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Liberia?
Some restaurants in Liberia are open with limited capacity. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Liberia?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Liberia remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Liberia?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.