Latvia is closed for non-essential travel, and domestic restrictions are imposed again, due to a rise in cases.
Can I travel to Latvia?
- All non-essential travel to Latvia is banned, at least until February 25th.
- Permitted arrivals are required to fill a contact form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Latvia?
- Anyone arriving to Latvia from high-risk countries, will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- At the moment, most countries are considered high-risk.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Latvia?
All arrivals are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Latvia?
Public transportation in Latvia is operation.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Latvia?
Restaurants and cafes in Latvia are open for takeout and delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Latvia?
- Some non-essential businesses in Latvia are open.
- Personal care businesses are closed.
- Attractions and cultural events remain closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 5:00, Fridays-Sundays.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Latvia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.