Kuwait is closed for travelers, and many restrictions are still in place domestically.
Can I travel to Kuwait?
- Kuwait has closed its borders for all travelers again. Only citizens, residents, and their immediate family members may enter.
- Before traveling, arrivals are required to register at "Shlonik" and "Kuwait Mosafer" applications.
- Flights from UK and India are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Kuwait?
- Anyone arriving to Kuwait will be required to quarantine for 7 days in a government facility, followed by 7 days self quarantine.
- Arrivals that are fully vaccinated will be required to quarantine only for 7 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Kuwait?
- Anyone arriving to Kuwait will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours before departing.
- A second PCR test is conducted upon arrival, and a third on the 6th day.
Is public transportation open in Kuwait?
Public transportation in Kuwait is operating, with social distancing measures in place.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Kuwait?
Restaurants and cafes in Kuwait are open for delivery and takeout.
Are businesses and attractions open in Kuwait?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Kuwait are closed.
- Essential businesses are open for delivery services only.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 19:00 to 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Kuwait?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.