Kuwait is closed for travelers, and many restrictions are still in place domestically.
Can I travel to Kuwait?
- Kuwait has closed its borders for most travelers again. Only citizens, and few other exceptions may enter.
- Before traveling, arrivals are required to register at "Shlonik" and "Kuwait Mosafer" applications.
- Flights from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, India and Bangladesh are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Kuwait?
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Kuwait?
- Anyone arriving to Kuwait will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours before departing.
- A second PCR test is conducted upon arrival, and a third on the 7th day.
Is public transportation open in Kuwait?
Public transportation in Kuwait is operating, with social distancing measures in place.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Kuwait?
Restaurants and cafes in Kuwait are open for with social distance and capacity limitation.
Are businesses and attractions open in Kuwait?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Kuwait are open, many of them allowing only vaccinated individuals to enter.
- Mass events and gatherings remain banned.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Kuwait?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.