Jordan has re-opened its international airports and some land borders, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Jordan?
- A limited amount of commercials flights to Jordan has resumed. All arrivals must apply for a travel pass before flying.
- Sheikh Hussein Bridge, Al Mudawwarah, King Hussein Bridge and Al Omari land borders are open for a limited number of daily arrivals.
- Flights from the UK and India are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Jordan?
- Anyone testing positive upon arrival, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Permitted arrivals from India will be required to quarantine in a government facility for 14 days.
- Arrivals testing negative are no longer required to self-quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Jordan?
- All arrivals must have negative COVID-19 past, no older than 72 hours, to enter Jordan.
- All arrivals will be required to undergo a second PCR test upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Jordan?
Public transportation in Jordan is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Jordan?
Restaurants and cafes in Jordan are open. Bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Jordan?
- Non-essential businesses in Jordan are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- Leisure and entertainment facilities are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 19:00 and 6:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Jordan?
Wearing a face mask and gloves are required in enclosed public spaces and on public transportation.