Jordan has re-opened its international airports and some land borders, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Jordan?
- A limited amount of commercials flights to Jordan has resumed. All arrivals must apply for a travel pass before flying.
- Sheikh Hussein Bridge, Al Mudawwarah, King Hussein Bridge and Al Omari land borders are open for a limited number of daily arrivals.
- Flights from the UK are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Jordan?
Anyone testing positive upon arrival, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Jordan?
- All arrivals must have negative COVID-19 past, no older than 72 hours, to enter Jordan.
- All arrivals will be required to undergo a second PCR test upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Jordan?
Public transportation in Jordan is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Jordan?
Restaurants and cafes in Jordan are open for delivery and takeout only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Jordan?
- Non-essential businesses in Jordan are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- Leisure and entertainment facilities are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 1:00 and 6:00, and a full lockdown from 22:00 on Thursdays to 6:00 on Saturdays.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Jordan?
Wearing a face mask is required in enclosed public spaces and on public transportation.