Jamaica is open for arrivals from most countries. Domestically, restrictions vary between regions, with touristic areas more relaxed.
Can I travel to Jamaica?
- Jamaica's borders are open for travelers, and a travel application must be filled before arriving.
- Flights from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, and Peru are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Jamaica?
- All arrivals to Jamaica must self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Arrivals staying in "resilient corridor" accommodations may move within the resilient corridor.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are required to quarantine for 8 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Jamaica?
- All arrivals to Jamaica must present a negative PCR, Antigen, NAA or RNA test, no older than 72 hours
- Additional tests may be conducted for some arrivals.
- All travelers will be required to pay an insurance fee of $40 USD, to cover treatment if needed.
Is public transportation open in Jamaica?
Public transportation in Jamaica is operation under restrictions.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Jamaica?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Jamaica are open, with health measurements in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Jamaica?
- Non-essential businesses and outdoor attractions in Jamaica are open, with health measurements in place. Beaches are open in specific times.
- Indoor attractions and leisure facilities remain closed.
- An island-wide curfew is in place between 20:00 and 5:00 on Weekdays, and 18:00 to 5:00 on Saturdays.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Jamaica?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.