Indonesia remains closed for international travel, and many domestic restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Indonesia?
Indonesia banned all entry and transit of foreign nationals to and from its territory.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Indonesia?
- Anyone arriving to Indonesia must provide a personal statement stating readiness to be quarantined for up to 14 days if required.
- All arrivals will be required to undergo a screening, quarantine for 5 days, take a RT-PCR test and remain in quarantine until results arrive.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Indonesia?
- Anyone arriving to Indonesia will be required to present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
- All arrivals will undergo a health screening and will be required to take a second RT-PCR test after 5 days.
- Within Indonesia, anyone wishing to travel to Bali is required to present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
Is public transportation open in Indonesia?
Public transportation in Indonesia is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Indonesia?
Restaurants and bars in Indonesia are open in limited capacity, and under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Indonesia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Indonesia are open, in limited capacity and with health regulations in place.
- In highly-infected areas, karaoke bars and other entertainment establishments are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Indonesia?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.