International travel to Hawaii is subject to the same regulations as all of the US, and inter-state travel to Hawaii is permitted, under quarantine requirements. Internally, Hawaii is gradually re-opening, with variations between counties.
Can I travel to Hawaii?
- International travel to Alabama follows the general US restrictions.
- Travel from other countries and US states is possible but requires quarantine.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Hawaii?
All arrivals to Hawaii will be required to present a negative NAAT test, no older than 72 hours, or self-quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Hawaii?
- All arrivals to Hawaii will be required to present a negative NAAT test, no older than 72 hours, or self-quarantine for 10 days.
- All arrivals will undergo a temperature check and will have to complete a health declaration.
Is public transportation open in Hawaii?
Public transportation in Hawaii is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Hawaii?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Hawaii are open under social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk areas, bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Hawaii?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Hawaii are open, under social distancing and capacity limitations.
- In Honolulu, most non-essential businesses are closed. Malls are open.
- Large venues and clubs remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Hawaii?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.