Guyana's borders are open for travelers, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Guyana?
- Commercial flights to Guyana have resumed.
- All arrivals must fill in a passenger locator form, 24 hours before arriving.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Guyana?
Anyone testing positive upon arrival, may be required to go into quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Guyana?
- Anyone arriving to Guyana will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 7 days.
- Those arriving with test results older than 72 hours, will be tested again upon arrival.
- Additional screening procedures are in place at the airport.
Is public transportation open in Guyana?
Public transportation in Guyana is operating in 75% capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Guyana?
Restaurants in Guyana are open, in limited capacity and must closed at 21:30.
Are businesses and attractions open in Guyana?
- Some non-essential businesses in Guyana are open, with capacity limitations in place.
- Leisure facilities and attractions remain closed, and a nightly curfew is in place from 22:30 to 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Guyana?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.