- Guatemala's borders are open for travelers and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
- All arrivals must fill in a health pass before departing.
Can I travel to Guatemala?
- Guatemala is now open for all international travel, following the entry protocols.
- Arrivals from the UK and South Africa are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Guatemala?
Approved arrivals from the UK and South Africa are required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Guatemala?
- Anyone arriving to Guatemala will be required to present negative PCR test results, or antigen test results, no older than 96 hours.
Is public transportation open in Guatemala?
Public transportation in Guatemala is operating in a reduced schedule.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Guatemala?
Restaurants and bars in Guatemala are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Guatemala?
Non-essential businesses and attractions, including concerts and other cultural events, are open, with capacity limitations and health measures in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Guatemala?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.