Grenada's borders have opened for international travel, and domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Grenada?
- Grenada's border are now open for international travel.
- Anyone arriving will be required to apply for travel authorization, at least 48 hours before departure.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Grenada?
- All arrivals to Grenada will be required quarantine for 14 days, with the first 7 days spent in an approved hotel.
- All arrivals must download Grenada's tracing app.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Grenada?
- Anyone arriving to Grenada over the age of 5, will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All travelers will be screened upon arrival.
- All arrivals must have valid health insurance, covering COVID-19.
- All arrivals will undergo a an additional test on the 5th day of their visit.
Is public transportation open in Grenada?
Public transportation in Grenada is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Grenada?
Restaurants in Grenada are open, with strict hygiene protocols in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Grenada?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Grenada are open.
- Night clubs remain closed, and mass gatherings are banned.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 00:01 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Grenada?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.