Grenada's borders have opened for international travel, and domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Grenada?
- Grenada's border are now open for international travel.
- Anyone arriving will be required to apply for travel authorization, at least 48 hours before departure.
- Flights from the UK are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Grenada?
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Grenada?
- Anyone arriving to Grenada over the age of 5, will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 3 days.
- All arrivals must have valid health insurance, covering COVID-19.
- All arrivals will undergo a an additional test on the 5th day of their visit.
Is public transportation open in Grenada?
Public transportation in Grenada is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Grenada?
Restaurants in Grenada are open, with capacity limitations in place..
Are businesses and attractions open in Grenada?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Grenada are open.
- Night clubs remain closed, and mass gatherings are banned.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 12:00 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Grenada?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.