Greece has opened its land borders and airports for travel from some countries. Domestically, Greece is back under lockdown due to an increasing number of infections.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Greece?
- All arrivals to Greece will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- If random tests upon arrival are positive, additional quarantine will be required.
- Arrivals from the UK are required to quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Greece?
- All arrivals to Greece will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Random rapid tests are conducted at the border.
- Arrivals from the UK will undergo a third test at the end of the 7-day quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Greece?
Public transportation in Greece is operating in limited capacity, and travel between regions is restricted.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Greece?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Greece are open for delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Greece?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Greece are closed.
- Malls and shops have re-opened, however only limited number of pre-approved people will be allowed inside.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 21:00 and 5:00.
- In high-risk areas, the curfew begins at 18:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Greece?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.