Greece has opened its airports for travel from the EU, Schengen and several third countries. Domestically, restrictions are being eased again, following a decrease in infection rates.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Greece?
- Most arrivals to Greece, will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- If rapid tests upon arrival are positive, additional quarantine will be required.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt from quarantine.
- Arrivals who provide a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours are exempt from quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Greece?
- All arrivals to Greece will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Random rapid tests are conducted at the border.
- Arrivals who are fully vaccinated are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Greece?
Public transportation in Greece is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Greece?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Greece are open, with social distancing measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Greece?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Greece are open, with health protocols in place.
- In high-risk areas, additional restrictions are in place.
- A nightly curfew in place between 01:30 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Greece?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.