Ghana has resumed international flights, while land and sea borders remain closed until further notice. Some domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I travel to Ghana?
International flights to Accra Kotoka International Airport have resumed, however land and sea borders remain closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Ghana?
Anyone arriving to Ghana will be tested for COVID-19 and might be required to quarantine, depending on results.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Ghana?
- All arrivals to Ghana must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals must complete a health declaration before departure.
- All arrivals will be tested again at the airport, at their own expense ($150 USD).
Is public transportation open in Ghana?
Public transportation in Ghana is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Ghana?
Restaurants in Ghana are open under health restrictions. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Ghana?
- Ghana has opened some non-essential businesses and attractions.
- Beaches, cinemas and nightclubs remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Ghana?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.