Fiji is closed for most travelers and has strict entry protocols in place. Many domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Fiji?
Few flights to Fiji are operating, and those wishing to travel must receive an approval in advance by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Fiji?
Anyone entering Fiji will be required to quarantine for 14 days at an approved location.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Fiji?
- Anyone arriving to Fiji will be required to present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 72 hours before departing.
- All arrivals will undergo an additional screening at the port of entry.
- A swab test is required on the 12th day of the quarantine period.
Is public transportation open in Fiji?
- Public transportation in Fiji is operating under restrictions.
- Travel to and from high-risk areas is prohibited.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Fiji?
- Restaurants and cafes in Fiji are open, under social distancing regulations. Bars are closed.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants are open only for takeout and delivery.
Are businesses and attractions open in Fiji?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Fiji are open under social distancing requirements.
- In high risk areas, only essential businesses are open.
- A curfew is in place between 23:00 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Fiji?
Wearing face masks in Fiji is not required.