Eswatini is closed for most travel, and most domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Eswatini?
- Eswatini has once again closed its borders for non-essential travel.
- Travel for medical reasons, study and business is permitted.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Eswatini?
Anyone arriving into to Eswatini will be screened for COVID-19 and might be required to quarantine for no more than 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Eswatini?
- All arrivals to Eswatini must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Anyone arriving without a test or that is showing symptoms, will be tested upon arrival, at their own cost.
- All arrivals will be screened for COVID-19.
Is public transportation open in Eswatini?
- Public transportation in Eswatini is operating in full capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Eswatini?
- Restaurants in Eswatini are open, with capacity limitations and social distancing measures in place.
- Bars are closed, and alcohol may sold only for consumption at home.
Are businesses and attractions open in Eswatini?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Eswatini are allowed to open daily until 19:00, with strict social distancing measures in place.
- Indoor activities and gatherings remain banned.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 18:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Eswatini?
Wearing face masks is required in enclosed public places.