Estonia is gradually opening its borders, and lifting restrictions domestically.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Estonia?
- Arrivals to Estonia from high-risk countries will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days, or be tested twice.
- It is possible to shorten the quarantine period to 6 days if presenting a test upon entry, and testing again on the 6th day.
- Vaccinated travelers, and travelers that recovered from COVID-19, are exempt.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Estonia?
- A health check will be conducted for anyone who is entering Estonia.
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration.
Is public transportation open in Estonia?
Public transportation in Estonia is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Estonia?
Restaurants and bars in in Estonia are open for outdoor seating.
Are businesses and attractions open in Estonia?
- Non-essential shops and cultural centers in Estonia are allowed to open outdoors.
- Other non-essential businesses and leisure facilities remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Estonia?
Wearing a face masks is required when in public.