Estonia is gradually opening its borders, and lifting restrictions domestically.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Estonia?
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Estonia?
- A health check will be conducted for anyone who is entering Estonia.
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration.
- Arrivals from the UK must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Estonia?
Public transportation in Estonia is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Estonia?
Restaurants and bars in in Estonia are open under social distancing rules.
Are businesses and attractions open in Estonia?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Estonia are open, under social distancing measurements.
- Water parks are closed and group sports activities are banned.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Estonia?
Wearing a face masks is required when in public.