Some flights to Ecuador have resumed, while land borders remain closed and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Ecuador?
- Flights to Ecuador have resumed in limited capacity.
- Land and sea borders remain closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Ecuador?
Anyone arriving to Ecuador with positive results or is tested positive upon arrival, will be required to quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Ecuador?
- Anyone arriving to Ecuador will be required to present a negative PCR test from no more than 10 days prior to departure, or take one at the airport.
- Those wishing to travel to the Galapagos will be required to present a negative PCR test from no more than 96 hours before arrival.
- All arrival will be required to fill a health declaration.
Is public transportation open in Ecuador?
Public transportation in Ecuador is operating in reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Ecuador?
- Restaurants in Ecuador are open in limited capacity and under social distancing measurements.
- Bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Ecuador?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Ecuador are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- Gyms remain closed, and public shows remain suspended.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Ecuador?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.