Dominica is open for travel, with many domestic restrictions.
Can I travel to Dominica?
It is possible to travel to Dominica, with various health measurements in place.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Dominica?
- Arrivals to Dominica from high-risk countries will be required to quarantine for 5 days in an approved location.
- Anyone testing positive upon arrivals will be required to quarantine for a longer period.
- Vaccinated arrivals will be tested upon entry, and if the test is negative, they will be exempt from quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Dominica?
- Anyone arriving to Dominica is required to fill a health questionnaire no more than 24 hours before arrival.
- Anyone arriving to Dominica will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- A rapid test will be done for all arrivals at their own expense, and additional PCR might be required, based on results.
- Arrivals from high-risk areas will be tested again, following a 5-day quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Dominica?
Public transportation in Dominica is operating in a limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Dominica?
Restaurants and bars in Dominica are open for takeout and delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Dominica?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Dominica are closed and essential businesses are open with some limitations.
Mass events and gatherings are banned.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Dominica?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.