Dominica is open for travel, and most domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I travel to Dominica?
It is possible to travel to Dominica, with various health measurements in place.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Dominica?
- Arrivals to Dominica from high-risk countries will be required to quarantine for 5 days in an approved location.
- Anyone testing positive upon arrivals will be required to quarantine for a longer period.
- Vaccinated arrivals will be quarantined for 2 days and will be tested again at the second day. If the test is negative, quarantine ends.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Dominica?
- Anyone arriving to Dominica is required to fill a health questionnaire no more than 24 hours before arrival.
- Anyone arriving to Dominica will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- A rapid test will be done for all arrivals, and additional PCR might be required, based on results.
- Arrivals from high-risk areas will be tested again, following a 5-day quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Dominica?
Public transportation in Dominica is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Dominica?
Restaurants and bars in Dominica are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Dominica?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Dominica are open.
Mass events and gathering are banned.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Dominica?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.