Cyprus is now open for travel from few countries, while some domestic restrictions are being re-imposed.
Can I travel to Cyprus?
It is possible to travel to Cyprus from the following countries, after applying for a Cyprus Flight Pass:
- EU and Schengen Member countries
- Australia 🇦🇺
- Israel 🇮🇱
- New Zealand 🇳🇿
- Singapore 🇸🇬
- Thailand 🇹🇭
- China 🇨🇳
- Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- South Korea 🇰🇷
- Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦
- United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- United States 🇺🇸
- United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪
- Russia 🇷🇺
- Belarus 🇧🇾
- Ukraine 🇺🇦
- Qatar 🇶🇦
- Egypt 🇪🇬
- Lebanon 🇱🇧
- Jordan 🇯🇴
- Bahrain 🇧🇭
- Georgia 🇬🇪
- Armenia 🇦🇲
- Rwanda 🇷🇼
- North Macedonia 🇲🇰
- Albania 🇦🇱
- Armenia 🇦🇲
- Serbia 🇷🇸
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Cyprus?
- Approved arrivals from countries not mentioned above, will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Arrivals from red countries must self-quarantine while awaiting test results.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Cyprus?
- All arrivals to Cyprus must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Arrivals from red countries will also be tested upon arrival.
- Arrivals from green countries are exempt from testing requirements.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt as well.
Is public transportation open in Cyprus?
Public transportation in Cyprus is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Cyprus?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Cyprus are open, with health measures in place. A health pass is required to enter places with more than 20 people.
Are businesses and attractions open in Cyprus?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Cyprus are open.
- A health pass is required to enter places with more than 20 people.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Cyprus?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transportation.