Charter flights from few countries are now allowed into Cuba, while the country remains under some restrictions domestically.
Can I travel to Cuba?
Charter flights to Cuba now allowed to arrive through Cuba's international airports, and arrival by sea is also possible.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Cuba?
All arrivals to Cuba will undergo a PCR test, and will have to stay in quarantine for 7 days in an approved hotel.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Cuba?
- All arrivals to Cuba are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, and take a second one at the end of their quarantine.
- All arrivals will have to present a health insurance covering COVID-19, or purchase one in Cuba.
Is public transportation open in Cuba?
- Public transportation in Cuba is operating.
- In high-risk areas, all public and private transportation are prohibited nightly between 21:00-5:00. All interprovincial passenger transport are also suspended.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Cuba?
- Restaurants, cafes and bars in Cuba are open under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk ares, including Havana, restaurants and bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Cuba?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Cuba are open, under capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk ares, including Havana, non-essential businesses and attractions are closed.
- Night clubs remain closed nationwide.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Cuba?
Face masks are required in enclosed public places.