Colombia's air borders have re-opened and some flights have resumed, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Colombia?
- International flights to and from Colombia have resumed, while land and sea borders remain closed.
- All flights to and from the UK, and Brazil are suspended. Colombian citizens, residents and few exceptions may enter.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Colombia?
Returning citizens arriving to Colombia without test results, must take a test upon arrival and quarantine until results are available.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Colombia?
- All arrivals to Colombia must present a negative PCR test, taken no more than 96 hours before departing.
- Anyone wishing to enter Colombia will have to fill out a Check-Mig form.
Is public transportation open in Colombia?
Public transportation in Colombia is operating, with health measures in place.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Colombia?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Colombia are open, under social distancing regulations and health measures in place.
- In high-risk areas, restaurants and bars may be closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Colombia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Colombia are re-opening in some cities, under social distancing regulations.
- In high-risk areas, enhanced measures are in place, including nighttime curfews and closure of non-essential businesses and attractions.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Colombia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places and on public transportation.